Monday, April 26, 2010

There was a lizard on my front porch!!

Yep you read it right we were visited by a really cute lizard. I say cute cause it was tiny and did not run across my foot. Otherwise it would have been a dead lizard!

My mom is in town right now!! So exciting she is helping us decorate the house. Hayden is so happy to have her here. He was so excited when he realized day two she was still here.

We finally got Hayden his swing set. Mike is in the process of putting it up. It will accommodate his therapy plat form swing and the Ikea soft swing! Yay!!! We opted for a papasan chair in his room because of renting and lack of support in the ceiling we couldn't hang up the other swing. We have just recently learned how much the boy loves trampolines. We knew he loved to jump but he would always just watch other people jump on a trampoline. Not any more!! They had one set up at the play scape store. He went right to it and started jumping all by himself. That will be our next purchase. Side note: I think I want my own papasan chair...wow is that comfy!

Texas is beautiful but it just doesn't feel like home...its been really hard to meet people. I all but had to give a blood sample to join a moms group and then found out it really wasn't for me. The kids were too young for Hayden. I guess I was pretty spoiled when on the first week of preschool in Harper Woods I met two moms and we are still friends. I would give anything to be able to be back at our play group again. I miss that socialization so much. Ohhh what I wouldn't give for a coffee night or applesbees with a friend. Ok no more talk about that..tearing up! Ok so its not all bad I have been out with Deanna for a girls day and we had a blast. Thank God for Deanna! I'll get there...right? I'm nice...I'll meet people...lol

On the up side Hayden is really doing great in school. I have no issues at all with him going in the class room. He goes to the library every week...not sure he's real quiet in there but he goes. When I pick him up from school you can hear him talking the whole way down the hall. "Mamma see Baylee!" Here are some of of Hayden's new phrases..."Dude" (yep daddy taught him that one)... "Mommy not nice"..."That is not ok"...."how about?" (He looks int he fridge and say "How about...."

XOXOXO
Tina

No comments: