Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving !

On this day of Thanksgiving - I have many things to be thankful for: The Lord and all of His blessings, My wife and her love and support, my son and all the wonderful things he brings into my life, my job and what it provides for us, my family and their love and support, and the troops who everyday whether home or abroad put their lives on the line so that I may be safe and live in such a free country.

We live in some challenging times for our country and the world - yet we all need to take a step back today and really analyze what we are thankful for. I'm sure all the things we can be thankful for far outweigh the negatives or challenges in our life.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!